CITROEN is continuing to evolve its sporty DS line by unveiling a new DS4 Racing concept at next week's Geneva Motor Show.
What does RC stand for?
RC stands for Racing Concept
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RC
We have 187 other meanings of RC in our Acronym Attic
- Roth, Bookstein and Zaslow LLP (Los Angeles, CA)
- Regionale Brandweer Zuid-Limburg (Dutch: Regional Fire South Limburg)
- Royal Belgian Zoological Society
- Regionale Brandweer Zaanstreek-Waterland (Dutch: Zaanstreek-Waterland Regional Firefighters)
- (Stage) Right Center
- Collector Resistance (transistors)
- Non directional radio transmitter beacon
- Race Car
- Race Committee (various organizations)
- Racemic Compound
- Radar Cabinet/Console/Controller
- Radiant Crossover (Lexus)
- Radio Canada (French language service of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation)
- Radio Check (logging abbreviation)
- Radio Controlled
- Ragefire Chasm (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Ragin' Cajun (amusement park ride)
- Railroad Contact (spur next to a facility or plant from which freight cars are loaded)
- Rainbow Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Darren Liggett Citroen's new DS4 Racing concept has just broken cover at the Geneva Motor Show.
CITROYN is continuing to evolve its sporty DS line by unveiling a new DS4 Racing concept at next week's Geneva Motor Show.
The iQ Racing Concept comes with a supercharged engine and a high-strength roll cage so it is more suited to the track than nipping in and out of town traffic.
JCR racing manager Richard Norris explained: "Staging two big fixtures in the north and south that day helps to strengthen the premier racing concept.
Dobriskey faces Hannah England, who was second ahead of her in the World Athletics Final, and Meadows, and is a big fan of the street racing concept.
We can't thank the folks at EAA enough for allowing us to debut the Rocket Racing concept at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh," said Granger Whitelaw, founder and Chief Executive Officer of the Rocket Racing League.
She was among 5,000 women who made initial applications to join Formula Woman, a racing concept that aims to break the male domination of motorsport by giving women the oppor tunity to master a performance car on various circuits.