: In 2011, SC Johnson joined with community partners, including the Racine Public Library to challenge Racine elementary school students to read 1 million books during the school year.
What does RPL stand for?
RPL stands for Racine Public Library (Racine, WI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RPL
We have 339 other meanings of RPL in our Acronym Attic
- Ruchnoi Pulemet Kalashnikov (Soviet Light Machinegun)
- Rodney P. Kinney Associates (civil engineering firm, Eagle River, AK)
- Resimen Parakomando Angkatan Darat
- Resimen Pasukan Komando Angkatan Darat
- Recessive Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Rencana Pengaturan Kelestarian Hutan (Indonesian: 10 Year Management Plan; Carbon Development Mechanism Scheme)
- Resource Public Key Infrastructure (Internet)
- Rencana Pembiayaan Kegiatan Kabupaten (Indonesian: District Plan for Financing Activities)
- Retropsychokinesis Project
- Radio Peltre Loisirs (French radio station)
- Rare Plants
- Rassemblement pour le Liban (French: Rally for Lebanon)
- Rated Power Level
- Recognition of Prior Learning (education)
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (reproductive medicine)
- Recycled Plastic Lumber
- Red Patent Leather
- Redistribute Purchase Liens
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 million in annual funding to the Racine Public Library, the Racine Zoological Gardens, and the Wustum Museum of Fine Arts--facilities that are enjoyed free of charge by all county residents.
program is sponsored by SC Johnson and is a partnership with the Racine Public Library along with the City of Racine, Racine Elementary Schools, the Racine Civic Centre, Racine Literacy Council, Family Literacy of Racine, Cops 'N Kids, and Girls Inc.