Allen said the Racial and Ethnic Adult Disparities in Immunization Initiative (READII) will provide grants of $250,000-$400,000 to conduct 2-year pilot immunization projects in Chicago; Rochester, N.
What does READII stand for?
READII stands for Racial and Ethnic Adult Disparities in Immunization Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Remote Environmental Automatic Data Acquisition Concept (weather data collection)
- Regional Animal Disease Eradication Officer
- Regional Emergency Animal Disease Eradication Organization
- Reference Antarctic Data for Environmental Research (Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research)
- Relevance, Education, Applicability, Discrimination, Evaluation, Reaction (sequence of steps in the assessment of general practice literature)
- Readiness Exercise
- Readiness Evaluation, Assessment and Decision-Making Information System (US DoD)
- Response to Emergencies & Disaster Institute (George Washington University; Washington, DC)
- Rights for Electronic Access to and Dissemination of Information (aka Rights for Electronic Access to and Delivery of Information)
- Rural Equipping and Development International (Owls Head, ME)
- Rapid Environment and Development International Timetable
- Readjustment Pay
- These orders will Remain in Effect After Discharge and Reenlistment at the same Time
- Race Equality and Diversity Service (UK)
- Reading Evaluation and Diagnostic System (teaching publication; Rigby)
- Real Estate Advisory and Development Services (Metuchen, NJ)
- Regional eBook and Audiobook Download System
- Reno Air Defense Sector
- Requirements Entry Allocation Decomposition System
Samples in periodicals archive:
cities, and the CDC's Racial and Ethnic Adult Disparities in Immunization Initiative (READII), which targets five additional areas of the country.