West Ham are one of 30 professional clubs to have achieved the first level of the Racial Equality Standard set up by the Kick It Out campaign.
What does RES stand for?
RES stands for Racial Equality Standard (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RES
We have 217 other meanings of RES in our Acronym Attic
- Resonance-Enhanced Raman Scattering
- Resonance-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy
- Russian Estonian Rail Services (Viimsi, Haabneeme, Estonia)
- Radiological Emergency Response Team (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Regime Excepcional de Regularização Tributária (Portuguese: Exceptional Tax Settlement Regime)
- Regional Emergency Response Team
- Renewable Energy Resources Trust Fund
- Reduced Enrichment for Research and Test Reactors (US government program, Argonne National Laboratory)
- Religious Experience Research Unit (UK)
- Roi Et Rajabhat University (Thailand)
- Radar Environment Simulation
- Radar Environment Simulator
- Radiation Exposure State
- Radio Equipment and Systems
- Radio Equipment System
- Radiology Education Seminars (Nashville, TN)
- Randolph Elementary School (Randolph, VT)
- Range Extension Subsystem
- Ransom-Everglades School (Florida)
- Réacteur d'Essai (French: Test Reactor; nuclear power)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is an isolated incident and our supporters, like the club, are proud of the positive relationship with Kick It Out - holding the Racial Equality Standard - and Show Racism the Red Card.
City were recently awarded the preliminary level of Kick It Out's Racial Equality Standard which recognises the way in which clubs deal positively with issues such as racism and equal opportunities.