The National Union of Teachers pursues this actively by helping schools and teachers meet the legal duties placed on them by equalities legislation, including the Race Relations Amendment Act.
What does RRAA stand for?
RRAA stands for Race Relations Amendment Act (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RRAA
We have 3 other meanings of RRAA in our Acronym Attic
- Robert Rytter & Associates, Inc.
- Robin's Revenge Army
- Rock River Arms, Inc.
- Rocket Rail Association (Quake 2 Clan)
- Rockingham Regional Ambulance, Inc
- Rolls Royce Allison
- Rolls-Royce and Associates Ltd
- Rothstein, Rosenfeldt, Adler (law firm; Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Round Robin Archive (computers, databases)
- Russell Reynolds Associates
- Rural Rehabilitation Association for Afghanistan (est. 1990)
- Rainbow River Advisory Board
- Residential Rent Arbitration Board (California)
- Rainbow River Advisory Committee
- Rainbow River Advisory Council
- Rapid Response Assessment Committee (USAF)
- Recreation Resource Advisory Committee (USDA)
- Red River Arts Council (Durant, OK)
- Red River Athletic Conference (NAIA Division I)
- Regional Radiological Assistance Committee (US FEMA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is because such membership would be incompatible with our duty to promote equality under the Race Relations Amendment Act and would damage the confidence of minority communities.
Such membership would be incompatible with our duty to promote equality under the Race Relations Amendment Act and would damage the confidence of minority communities.
Under the Race Relations Amendment Act 2000 councils and schools now have a duty to report and record racist incidents.
An advertisement for the job states: ``Arnolfini is taking positive action to address under-representation of Black and Asian artists in accordance with Sections 35 and 37 of the Race Relations Amendment Act 2000.
An advertisement for the job states: 'Arnolfini is taking positive action to address underrepresentation of Black and Asian artists in accordance with Sections 35 and 37 of the Race Relations Amendment Act 2000.
We now have a Race Relations Amendment Act giving us the duty and power to inspect all public bodies, including Government departments, for their performance on race equality, and I intend to use that as forcibly and in as widespread a way as possible.
It should be noted that under the Race Relations Amendment Act, Channel 4 has a legal and moral responsibility to be vigilant against such incidents.