Aseia Rafique, a race equality officer with the partnership, said: "A major issue concerned interpretation and translation services.
What does REO stand for?
REO stands for Race Equality Officer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of REO
We have 62 other meanings of REO in our Acronym Attic
- Regulator of Nonsense Transcripts 1
- Regional Enforcement Narcotics Unit (police unit; Cincinnati, OH)
- Research and Education Networking Unit
- Realizing New Urban Environments
- Renewable Energy in the Urban Environment (est. 1996; London, UK)
- Real Estate News Exchange (webiste; renx.ca)
- Real Estate New York
- Rural Exchange New Zealand
- Radar Electro-Optical
- Radiated Emissions Test
- Radio Electronics Officer
- Ransom Eli Olds (automobile manufacturer and namesake of the Oldsmobile and Reo brands; origin for band REO Speedwagon)
- Rare Earth Oxide
- Readiness Engineering Office/Officer
- Real Estate Owned
- Receiver Eye Opening (ANSI)
- Regional Economic Organisation
- Regional Ecosystem Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
The race equality officer was able to help Ms Robinson sort things out with her son.
Byline: By Steve Johnson A TOP race equality officer today called for heads to roll after a business organisation found guilty of racial discrimination was ordered to pay compensation to a black employee.
Education Race equality officer Les McLean, said: "We thought people would be able to relate to asylum seekers more if they could hear the stories of the refugees living in Glasgow.
Race equality officer Les McLean said "Refugees come here for a whole range of reasons and many people may not be aware of their plight.
Race equality officer Nasser Patel said: "This event has been organised to celebrate Black History Month by promoting and valuing racial diversity which we have seen change with new communities now settling in north Warwickshire.
For the past four years Mr McKenzie has worked in London as the TUC's race equality officer.
Herefordshire race equality officer Neville Meredith confirmed he had investigated Mrs Anderson's complaint and forwarded details to the police.