The third chapter, covering primarily the 1950s and early 1960s, focuses on the perspective of patients and their parents, paying close attention to the effect of race, class and gender on adolescent medical care.
What does RCG stand for?
RCG stands for Race, Class and Gender (academic subject)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCG
We have 93 other meanings of RCG in our Acronym Attic
- Residential Construction Framing Technician (program; Canada)
- Respiratory Care Foundation of Texas (Dallas, TX)
- Rey Complex Figure Test and Recognition Trial (psychology)
- Rough Antigen Complement Fixation Test (diagnostics)
- Research Centre for Theoretical Astrophysics (University of Sydney, Australia)
- Red Cell Filterability by Weighing (laboratory research)
- Remote Call Forwarding
- Remote Controlled Fixed Wing Target
- Raymond Coalition for Youth (Raymond, NH)
- Right Choices for Youth
- Racing Club de la Goele (French volleyball club)
- Radio Church of God
- Radioactivity Concentration Guide
- Raiffeisen Central Genossenschaft (German: Raiffeisen Cooperative)
- Rain City Guide (real estate resource; Seattle, WA)
- Random Card Generator (poker website program)
- Range Concatenation Grammar
- Recent College Graduate
- Record Collectors Guild (website)
- Recruiting Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Feminist writers have been paying increased attention to the connections between race, class and gender.