Detection of a new variant of rabbit haemorrhagic disease virus in France.
What does RHDV stand for?
RHDV stands for Rabbit Haemorrhagic Disease Virus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RHDV in our Acronym Attic
- Regulations for Higher Degrees by Research (Loughborough University; UK)
- Right Hand Diamond Ring (jewelry)
- Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway
- Red Hat Developer Studio (software)
- Red Hat Directory Server
- Renaissance Historical Dance Society (UK)
- Rural Health Delivery System (anthropology)
- Road Haulage and Distribution Training Council (UK)
- Renal Hilar Doppler Ultrasound (medical screening)
- Respiratory High Dependency Unit
- Rabbit Haemorrhagic Disease Viral Antigen
- Radiation Hazard Effects
- Red Hat Enterprise
- Reference Hydrogen Electrode
- Regional Health Education
- Registered Healthcare Educator
- Remote Hellfire Electronics
- Ressources Humaines Environnement (French: Human Resources Environment)
- Revue d'Histoire Ecclésiastique (French: Journal of Ecclesiastical History; Belgium)
- Rhesus System E Polypeptide (blood group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rabbit haemorrhagic disease (RHD) and rabbit haemorrhagic disease virus (RHDV): a review.
A serological survey of antibodies to rabbit haemorrhagic disease virus (rabbit Calicivirus disease) in two rural Central Otago communities.