In the process, rabbits have become a dietary staple for the eagle, so the latest challenge it faces is the advent of rabbit haemorrhagic disease (RHD), or rabbit calicivirus disease.
What does RCD stand for?
RCD stands for Rabbit Calicivirus Disease
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RCD
We have 144 other meanings of RCD in our Acronym Attic
- Respiration Correlated Computed Tomography
- Redundancy Control Checking Unit (microcontroller safety mechanism)
- Riverside County Credit Union (California)
- Rural Cooperatives Credit Union (Louisville, KY)
- Rural Credit Cooperative Union (China)
- Renfrew County Community Upgrading Program (Canada)
- Reinforced Concrete Containment Vessel
- Racine County Convention and Visitors Bureau (Sturtevant, WI)
- Rugby Club Champs sur Marne Val Maubuée (French rugby club)
- Congolese Rally for Democracy
- Race Car Dynamics (El Cajon, CA)
- Radar Cloud Detection report
- Radar Correlated Display
- Rapid Conceptual Design (various companies)
- Rassemblement Constitutionnel Démocratique (Democratic Constitutional Rally, Tunisia)
- Rassemblement pour la Culture et la Démocratique (Algeria; Rally for Culture and Democracy)
- Réacteur Complètement Déchargé (French: Fully Unloaded Reactor)
- Reactor Components Design
- Read Cache Device
- Read Configuration Data (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is the field research leader in Canberra f or the Australia and New Zealand Rabbit Calicivirus Disease Program (ANZRCDP), a government and agricultural industry group.
The escape of rabbit calicivirus disease (RCD) from Wardang Island in October 1995, and its subsequent release at more than 700 sites across Australia's rabbit population, which previously stood at 300 million.