The diverse and exceptional range of meetings and tours that the student's shall take part in will include a lecture from Rabbis for Human Rights, the Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions (ICAHD) and discussions with Israeli settlers and some right-wingers.
What does RFHR stand for?
RFHR stands for Rabbis for Human Rights (Israel)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Real Federacion Hipica Espanola (Spanish)
- Royal Free Hospital Haemophilia Centre (UK)
- Remote Frame Handler Interface (telecommunications)
- Romanian Family Health Initiative (est. 2001; USAID)
- Rankin Family History Project (genealogy)
- Registered Foot Health Practitioner (UK)
- Reservoir Fisheries Habitat Partnership (various locations)
- Ribbed for Her Pleasure (band)
- Rural First-time Homebuyer Program
- Reaction Force Headquarters
- Radiant Floor Heating System
- Rainbow Flag Health Services (sperm bank; est. 1995; Alameda, CA)
- River Falls High School (River Falls, WI)
- Roaring Fork High School (Carbondale, CO)
- Rock Falls High School (Rock Falls, IL)
- Rockport-Fulton High School
- Rotherham Family History Society (est. 1983; Rotherham, UK)
- Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine (UK)
- Royal Freemasons' Homes of Victoria (elder care; Australia)
- Receive FIFO (First In, First Out) High Water Mark
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rabbis for Human Rights in North America is placing its own ads in New York's subway stations stating "In the choice between love and hate, choose love.
Organizations like the human rights centre B'tselem, Rabbis for Human Rights and Just Vision, which supports nonviolent movements, exposed conference attendees to the worst sides of Israel's occupation, but from a place of true concern and love for Israelis and Palestinians alike.
Arik Ascherman, head of Rabbis for Human Rights in Israel, said the growing extremism of the Orthodox religious establishment in Israel reflected the increasingly right-wing atmosphere in Israel that made the expression of ultra-nationalist views permissible.
Members of the Israeli group Rabbis for Human Rights, as well as Jewish Fast for Gaza and other American Jewish activists, were present for the Bethlehem, West Bank, launch of the document.
The letter was signed by Center for the Defense of the Individual (HaMoked), The Association for Civil Rights in Israel, B'Tselem, and Rabbis for Human Rights, among others.
As soon as he saw the men coming at them, Siddi quickly called a local activist from the Rabbis for Human Rights organisation, who alerted villagers nearby.
The man next to the driver was seriously wounded," Zakaria Sada, an activist with the Rabbis for Human Rights organisation, said.