From there it rounds the gushing Dan River, one of the three main well-springs of the Jordan River, and meanders towards Mount Meron, the location of the grave of Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai, the man credited with writing the Zohar, the central text of the Kabbalah.
What does RASHBI stand for?
RASHBI stands for Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai (Jewish Scholar, Author of the Zohar)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Rec.Arts.Science.Fiction.Written (Internet newsgroup)
- rec.arts.sf.written.robert-jordan (Robert Jordan (And Wheel of Time) newsgroup)
- Rochester Area S-Gaugers
- Royal Asiatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- Rayek Admiration Society for Humans (online community)
- Read only, Archived, System, Hidden
- Recreational Activity/Sport/Hobby
- Red and Anarchist Skin Heads
- Residents against Speed Humps (UK)
- Rabbi Shlomo Yitzchaki (Biblical commentator in the middle ages)
- Royal Asiatic Society Hong Kong Branch
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Health Network (Australia)
- Recreational Activity, Sport, Hobby, Obsession
- Registered Addiction Specialist Intern
- Registered Agent Solutions, Inc. (Austin, TX)
- Remote Access Subscriber Interface (Warfighter Information Network - Tactical)
- Resources and Systems International, Inc. (Blacksburg, VA)
- Responsibility, Authority, Support, Inform (quality systems)
- Revised Approaches to Studying Inventory
Samples in periodicals archive:
[CDATA[ Hundreds of thousands in the Galilean city of Meron to celebrate the mystical teachings of Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai.
Around the year 130, Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai was sentenced to death by the Roman government for publicly mocking the achievements of Rome as one big hedonistic enterprise.