SRI is a registrar for ISO 9000, QS-9000 and the TE Supplement, ISO/TS 16949, AS9000, AS9100, ISO Guide 25, ISO 17025, and ISO 14001 standards, providing independent third-party assessments SRI is accredited by the Registrar Accreditation Board, RAB, of the USA and the Raad voor Accreditatie, RvA, of the Netherlands.
What does RVA stand for?
RVA stands for Raad Voor Accreditatie (Dutch Board for Accreditation)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RVA
We have 86 other meanings of RVA in our Acronym Attic
- Right Ventricle to Right Atrium
- Right Ventricle to Superior Vena Cava (cardiology)
- Right Ventricular to Body Weight
- Right Ventricle to the Ending Body Weight (ratio)
- Right Ventricular/Left Ventricular
- Right Ventricle to Left Ventricle plus Septum (weight ratio of)
- Right Ventricular/Pulmonary Artery Gradient
- Residual Volume to Total Lung Capacity Ratio
- Residual Volume/Total Lung Capacity Ratio
- Right Ventricle Relative to Both Ventricles
- Rabies Vaccine Adsorbed
- Rafael Vinoly Architects (various locations)
- RAMAC Virtual Array (IBM storage system)
- Range of Variability Approach (hydrology)
- Rapid Visco Analyzer (Foss Food Technology Corp.)
- Reactive Volt-Ampere
- Rear Velocity Adjuster (part of a paintball gun)
- Recorded Voice Announcement
- Récupération Véhicules Accidentés (French automotive repair business)
- Rede Verde Amarela (Portuguese: Yellow Green Network)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ISO certification is sanctioned by the Raad voor Accreditatie (RvA), a Duch Council for Accreditation, Postbus 2768 3500 GT Utrecht (Netherlands) and was conducted by the Standards Institute of Israel, Quality and Certification Division.
NSF-ISR is accredited as an ISO 9000 registrar through a joint program operated by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB) and by the Raad voor Accreditatie (RvA), the Dutch council for accreditation.