Affinity-purified antibody was directly labeled with R-phycoerythrin (PE; Chromaprobe) (27).
What does RPE stand for?
RPE stands for R-Phycoerythrin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RPE
We have 171 other meanings of RPE in our Acronym Attic
- Rural and Peninsula Disability Support (Australia)
- Regional Pawn Data Sharing System
- Redundant Packet Data Unit
- Regional Program Development Unit
- Remote Power Distribution Unit
- Resources and Personnel Development Unit (UK)
- Roads Policing Development Unit (UK)
- Routed Protocol Data Unit
- Russian Popular Democratic Union
- Revised Primary Drinking Water Regulations
- Radiation Pattern Envelope (antenna gain pattern characteristic)
- Raid Provence Extrème (French bicycle tour)
- Range Probable Error
- Rapid Palatal Expansion (medical device used in dentistry to expand the palate)
- Rapid Prototyping Environment
- Rating of Perceived Exertion (exercise)
- Rating/Rate of Perceived Exertion
- Receive, Process & Exploit
- Receiver Performance Evaluation
- Recreational Power Engineering (aircraft engine manufacturer; Tiffin, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The D3 Duet(TM) DFA kits use brighter, easily distinguishable fluorescent stain colors to improve interpretation of virus-infected cell cultures by combining monoclonal antibodies labeled with either Fluorescein Isothiocyanate (FITC) or R-Phycoerythrin (R-PE) in one reagent for simultaneous detection.
The ORAC assay is based largely on the work reported by Glazer (9) and modified by Cao and Prior (10), in which the decrease in fluorescence of B--or R-phycoerythrin (PE) is measured in the presence of 2,2'-azobis(2-amidinopropane) dihydrochloride, and the lag phase or rate constant for PE fluorescence decay is used to determine the antioxidant capacity of the added sample.