Irish broadcaster RTE will be showing the race live in an hour-long telecast on RTE 2 between 8.
What does RTNL stand for?
RTNL stands for RTE (Radio Telefís Éireann) Transmission Network Ltd. (Ireland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Radio-Television News Directors Foundation
- Reference Temperature for Nil Ductility Transition
- Receiver Thermal Noise Effect
- Recombinant Tumor Necrosis Factor (cancer research)
- Real-Time Non-Intrusive
- Reverse Transcriptase Nucleoside Inhibitor (treatment)
- Randolph Township New Jersey
- Registered Technologist Nuclear Medicine
- Recurrent Trainable Neural Network
- Rebuilding Together New Orleans (Louisiana)
- Region Terre Nord-Ouest (French: Northwestern Region; French Army)
- Real-Time Network Routing
- Ring Tone No Response
- Real Time Navigation System (US NASA)
- Real Time Net Settlement System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: ADELINA CAMPOS ALMOST half of RTE programmes are repeats, the Irish Sunday Mirror can reveal.
Concentrating on building and infrastructure program owners and program managers in the Saudi market, RTE will provide comprehensive software sales and provision of services for Meridian's ProlianceA solution.
Well, there is something strange going on at Montrose because RTE has suddenly produced not one but two great dramas.
The Dublin-based broadcaster, which operates two television channels - RTE One and RTE Two - as well as four radio stations, is building its new production workflow around the Avid Interplay([TM]) nonlinear workflow engine, tied to the Avid Unity ISIS[R] shared-storage system.
Byline: KEITH FALKINER DEFAMED priest Father Kevin Reynolds has "no desire for revenge" over the shocking RTE Prime Time documentary, it was revealed yesterday.
Byline: Tony O'Hehir BETFAIR are to sponsor racing coverage on RTE television, radio and online in a deal which has been agreed with the broadcaster for an initial period of six months.
By NAOMI McELROY RTE Radio One launched its annual short story competition yesterday.