Director of Medicinal Chemistry at Genelabs, entitled "GL59728: A Potent Allosteric Inhibitor of the HCV NS5b RNA Dependent RNA Polymerase with Excellent Pharmacokinetic Properties.
What does RDR stand for?
RDR stands for RNA Dependent RNA Polymerase
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RDR
We have 92 other meanings of RDR in our Acronym Attic
- Règlement sur le Développement Rural
- Remote Data Recovery (Ontrack Data International)
- Remote Data Relay
- Remote Data Requester
- Requirements Definition Review
- Retail Delivery Record (paper-based delivery manifest)
- Retail Delivery Report
- Retail Distribution Review (various organizations)
- Rijksdienst voor Radiocommunicatie
- Ripple Down Rule (knowledge acquisition)
- Rock Deformation Research (geological software; UK)
- Rodolfo del Rosario (Philippines public figure)
- Rotating Disk Reactor (semiconductors)
- Runway Distance Remaining
- Russian Depositary Receipt
- Radar Control
- Rectangular Dielectric Resonator Antenna
- Red Deer Regional Airport (Canada)
- Regional Disaster Reduction Advisor (UN; various locations)
- Regional Disaster Response Advisor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sequence analysis suggests that the HGV genome is about 2900 amino acids which includes highly conserved motifs: a helicase motif, 2 protease motifs, and an RNA dependent RNA polymerase motif.