We developed a system for rapid determination of viral RNA sequences whereby genomic sequence is obtained from cultured virus isolates without subcloning into plasmid vectors.
What does RRM2 stand for?
RRM2 stands for RNA (Ribonucleic Acid) Recognition Motif 2
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RRM2 in our Acronym Attic
- Resonant Recognition Model
- Resource Request Matrix
- Restorative Reproductive Medicine
- Risk Reduction Measure (hazard prevention)
- Risk-Reduction Mastectomy (cancer prevention)
- RNA Recognition Motifs
- Road Race Motorsports (Santa Fe Springs, CA)
- Rolls-Royce Marine
- Round-Robin Matching
- Ribonucleotide Reductase, M1 Subunit
- Research Royalty Memorandum Account
- Resource Recovery and Management Act (Florida)
- Rhinovirus Receptor Murine Monoclonal Antibody
- Round Rock Martial Arts (Texas)
- Routine Repair and Maintenance Account (California)
- Rural, Remote, Metropolitan Area (Australia)
- Rapid Route and Area Mine Neutralization System
- Razorback Reef Marine Aquarium Society (Arkansas)
- Raiford Rogers Modern Ballet (Santa Monica, CA)
- Randi Rhodes Message Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last week, Kornberg, of the Stanford University School of Medicine, was awarded the 2006 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for those images, which were the product of nearly 2 decades of research in his laboratory on the enzyme called RNA polymerase.
The advent of RNA interference (RNAi) technology has truly revolutionized modern biology.
We report the genetic characterization of the M RNA segment of Crimean Congo hemorrhagic fever virus (CCHFV).
Built on NuGEN's Proprietary SPIA[TM] Technology for Gene Expression Analysis of Small and Challenging Samples; Enabling Amplification and Analysis of RNA From Whole Blood without the Need for Globin Reduction SAN CARLOS, Calif.
Cells employ RNA to make proteins, but now materials scientists have figured out how to use these genetic molecules for making metallic nanoparticles.
We sequenced a 173-nucleotide fragment of the small double-stranded viruslike RNA of Cryptosporidium parvum isolates from 23 calves and 38 humans.
: --Built on NuGEN's proprietary Ribo-SPIA(TM) technology for gene expression analysis of small and challenging samples; enables amplification and microarray analysis across the entire transcriptome with picogram levels of total RNA NuGEN Technologies, Inc.