According to the officials, the five-star hotel at the RIA will offer accommodation facilities to the airport passengers along with other clients.
What does RCC stand for?
RCC stands for RIA (Registered Advestment Advisor) Compliance Consultants, Inc. (Omaha, NE)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RCC
We have 621 other meanings of RCC in our Acronym Attic
- Rete Civica del Casentino (Italian)
- Retirement Coordinating Council
- Rétromobile Club de Courtry (French automobile club)
- Return Channel for Cable
- Reusable Carbon-Carbon (US NASA)
- Reverse C Compiler
- Reviews in Computational Chemistry
- Revista Colombiana de Computacion (Spanish: Colombian Journal of Computation)
- Revolutionary Command Council
- Rhodener Carneval Club
- Riccarton Community Church (New Zealand)
- Rice Counseling Center (Rice University, Houston, Texas)
- Richland Country Club (Tennessee)
- Riga City Council (Latvia)
- Right Common Carotid (artery)
- Right Coronary Cusp (cardiology)
- Rijks Computer Centrum
- Ringing Choke Converter
- Riparian Corridor Connectivity
- Ripon College Cuddesdon (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Keywords: Regional economic integration * RIA * Foreign direct investment * FDI * OECD Introduction The centrality of foreign direct investment (FDI) in the modern economy cannot be overemphasized.
RIA Financial Services, Cerritos, California, a wholly owned subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, Inc.
This represents a 20% rise in units over 2003 and the industry's second-best unit total ever, the RIA says.
As of mid-summer, RIA said it was still working out a price strategy for the new service, but it added that its smaller customers should see "substantial" cost savings.
A police source told RIA Novosti that most victims succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning in the crush as the panicked crowd rushed to escape.
Tax Executives Institute (TEI), a professional organization of more than 5,200 corporate tax professionals, has chosen RIA Information/Online to be its exclusive affinity partner for tax information products through 2005.
However, RIA does detect a bright spot in fourth-quarter results: New orders jumped 20% over the third quarter.