NEW ORLEANS -- Differential prophylactic aspirin use may contribute to racial disparities in stroke mortality, but does not appear to play a role in geographic disparities, according to findings from a cohort of patients in the ongoing Reasons for Geographic and Racial Differences in Stroke (REGARDS) study.
What does REGARDS stand for?
REGARDS stands for REasons for Geographic and Racial Differences in Stroke (study about stroke mortality)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Renewable Energy Generators of Australia, Ltd
- Rettungsflugwacht - Garde Aérienne (Swiss Air-Rescue)
- Regular Air Force
- Range and Elevation Guidance for Approach and Landing
- Remotely Guided Autonomous Lightweight
- Requirements Engineering Guide for All (International Council on Systems Engineering)
- Rigid Epoxy Glass Acrylic Laminate
- Refugio Nacional de Vida Silvestre Gandoca-Manzanillo (Spanish: National Wildlife Refuge of Gandoca-Manzanillo; Costa Rica)
- Refinaria Gabriel Passos (Brazilian oil refinery)
- Retired Greyhounds As Pets