For advanced testing, QAHiperstation incorporates IBM's REXX script language to provide conditional logic, variable data substitution and program calls.
What does REX stand for?
REX stands for REXX Script (file extension)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of REX
We have 12 other meanings of REX in our Acronym Attic
- Relativistic Electron Beam Experiment
- Reliability of Effective Service
- Relocatable Executable
- Remote Events for XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Remote Interface Unit Exerciser
- Rentenindex (German bond index)
- Request to Exit (security)
- Requisition Exception Code
- REST-Enabled XHTML
- Retour d'Expérience (French)
- Reynosa, Tamaulipas, Mexico - General Lucio Blanco Airport (Airport Code)
- Rheintal-Express (Germany)
- Routine Exercise
- Rurtal-Express (Germany)
- Regional Executive Director (Canada)
- Remote Execution
- Remote Execution Command Daemon (computer science)
- REX-Performance-Index (German bond performance index)
- Rede Experimental de Pacotes (Portuguese: Experimental Network Package)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new BackMaster Scheduler is a 32-bit presentation manager utility application designed to easily schedule frequent and dependable unattended backup functions, plus it will launch other utility programs and REXX scripts to perform just about any system function.
Production activities can be generalized to create a set of repeatable test cases for any date/time dimension with QAHiperstation's REXX script language.