REM UK have been around since 1996 and was originally called Driver8 then Stipe.
What does RSBD stand for?
RSBD stands for REM (Rapid Eye Movement) Sleep Behavior Disorder
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSBD
- USSR (Union of Soviet Socialist Republics) Report Space Biology and Aerospace Medicine (journal)
- Red Sun Black Cross (Japanese novel)
- Repeated Sampling Bone Chamber
- Revised Statutes of British Columbia (Canada)
- Rio Salado Brewing Company (Tempe, AZ)
- Rivershed Society of British Columbia (Canada)
- Russian-Swiss Business Club (est. 1994; Switzerland)
- Rambert School of Ballet and Contemporary Dance (UK)
- Riverside-San Bernardino County Indian Health, Incorporated (California)
- Riverside-San Bernardino County Indian Health, Inc. (California)
- Research Support and Business Development (University of Birmingham; UK)
- Reactor Service Building Extension
- Regional Splanchnic Blood Flow
- Renal Superficial Blood Flow
- Rotation Symmetric Boolean Function
- Russian Small Business Fund
- Random Silly Batch Generator (computer virus creation)
- Rhododendron Species Botanical Garden (Federal Way, WA)
- Recombinant Gilthead Sea Bream Growth Hormone
- Rapid Shallow Breathing Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Typically, people begin the sleep cycle with NREM sleep followed by a very short period of REM sleep, then continue with more NREM sleep and more REM sleep, this 90 minute cycle continuing through the night.
Many companies have relatively limited experience in implementing a REMS plan or executing a REMS plan throughout the entire product lifecycle.
REM sleep, characterised by darting eye movements, is the period of sleep when most dreaming occurs.
The REM-ON neurons fire during REM sleep whereas REM-OFF neurons stop firing during REM sleep.
When REM activity prods this system, a person experiences sensations of floating, flying, falling, leaving one's body, and other types of movement, Cheyne says.
REM provides real estate intelligence and information for the commercial real estate industry, including brokers, developers, lenders, managers, real estate lawyers, corporate executives and financiers, in print, online and through seminars and conferences.
``There are many kinds of brain activity that can affect the memory, but there is no conclusive evidence to show that REM sleep helps memory consolidation,'' said the study's author, Jerome M.