The Senate approved an amendment to the port security bill that directs the DHS to develop a strategy for radiation detection capability at every U.
What does RADEC stand for?
RADEC stands for RAdiation DEtection Capability
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of RADEC in our Acronym Attic
- Rassemblement pour la Democratie, le Developpement Economique et Social (Tutsi: Rally for Democracy and Economic and Social Development (Burundi)
- Rencontre Africaine pour la Défense des Droits de l'Homme (French: African Assembly for the Defense of Human Rights; Senegal)
- Regional Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory (Philippines)
- Radar Data Distribution Switchboard
- Radar Display and Distribution System
- Rapid Analysis of Differential Expression (endocrinology)
- Rapid Application Development Environment
- Request for Analytical Data Evaluation
- Revenue Audit Data Exchange
- Rural Association for the Development of the Economy (Cambodia)
- Radiation Effects on Components and Systems
- Radiological Defense (program)
- Rapid Design, Exploration, and Optimization
- Rapid Deployment Electro-Optical System
- Radar Departure
- Radar Evaluation Squadron
- Realistic Air Defense Experimentation System
- Remote Access Dial-In Ethernet Modem
- Rapid Deployment Earth Terminal for SNG
- Réseau Africain pour le Développement (French: African Network for Development; Ethiopia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The integrated DefenTect[TM] system enables customers with IP networks to add radiation detection capability, increasing the utility of their security systems.
RAID-AFM Product Line now available with Optional Integrated Radiation Detection Capability and Optional Non-Radioactive IMS Source GOTHENBURG, Sweden -- At the 9th International CBW Protection Symposium, the Chemical, Biological, Radiation and Nuclear (CBRN) detection business of Bruker Daltonics today announces significant new options and capabilities for its RAID-AFM Automated Facility Monitor.
Berkeley Nucleonics has also been in discussions with large airport cargo screening and analysis systems providers such as InVision Technologies, L3 and PerkinElmer surrounding the prospect of adding radiation detection capability to their systems' explosives, weapons and biological agent screening capability.