However, AusAID has become more cautious in its demands for 'land reform' since the mass protests of the late 1990s and early 2000s over 'land mobilisation' in PNG and following the resistance offered to land registration under RAMSI in the Solomon Islands (see Anderson 2008b).
What does RGSF stand for?
RGSF stands for RAMSI (Regional Assistance Mission to Solomon Islands) Governance Support Facility (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RGSF
- Really Good Software Company
- Registrar General's Social Classification (social science)
- Research and Graduate Studies Committee (education)
- Rio Grande Sailing Club (Albuquerque, NM)
- Royal Ghent Swimming Club (Belgium)
- Rapidly-Growing Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Riverview Gardens School District (St. Louis, MO)
- Rare Genetic Steroid Disorders Consortium
- Radar Ground Support Equipment (US Army)
- Research and Graduate School of Education (various universities)
- Range-Gated Step-Frequency (astrophysics)
- Reduced Gravity Student Flight Opportunity
- Reduced Gravity Student Flight Opportunities Program (National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
- Reduced Gravity Student Flight Program
- Rural Geography Specialty Group
- Regeling Geldelijke Steun Huisvesting Gehandicapten (Dutch: Financial Aid Scheme Housing Disability; The Netherlands)
- Royal Grammar School High Wycombe (Buckinghamshire, England)
- Royal Grammar School High Wycombe (Canada)
- Real Gross State Income (Australia)
- Rajiv Gandhi Shramik Kalyan Yojana (labor scheme; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Indeed, the Bank of England incorporates this mechanism into its quantitative Risk Assessment Model for Systemic Institutions, or RAMSI (Aikman et al.
Relations between RAMSI and the Sogavare government were increasingly strained after the controversial July 2007 appointment of Julian Moti, wanted by Australia on child sex offense charges, as attorney general.
In the communique, the leaders reaffirmed the forum's commitment to RAMSI, as an ''outstanding example of cooperative regionalism.
But while RAMSI arrived in 2003 to restore law to his nation, it is Winds of Change which has brought order to Rex's life.
This article aims to provide a brief background to RAMSI and Operation Anode; discuss high readiness as a culture within the Townsville-based Ready Deployment Force; and describe operations conducted by the 1 RAR RCG between 22 December 2004 and 25 January 2005 while deployed to the Solomon Islands.
Indeed, while RAMSI has been successful in creating short-term stability, it is simultaneously undermining Solomon Islander capacities for longer-term peace.
RAMSI has restored law and order and many former militants have been jailed but the government has been pressured to do more uncover the causes of the violence.