com Korean company Samsung Electronics Co Ltd is to begin mass production of third generation Rambus dynamic random access memory (RDRAM) chips.
What does RDRAM stand for?
RDRAM stands for RAMBUS Dynamic Random Access Memory
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Rotating Disk Reactor (semiconductors)
- Runway Distance Remaining
- Russian Depositary Receipt
- Radar Control
- Rectangular Dielectric Resonator Antenna
- Red Deer Regional Airport (Canada)
- Regional Disaster Reduction Advisor (UN; various locations)
- Regional Disaster Response Advisor
- Remedial Design/Remedial Action (US EPA)
- Russian Drag Racing Association
- Research and Development Resource Base (University of Toronto)
- Radioactive Drug Research Committee
- Regional Dispute Resolution Committee (various locations)
- Resource Discovery, Retrieval and Composition (applied computing)
- Rockaway Development and Revitalization Corporation (New York)
- Rural Development Research Consortium (University of California, Berkeley; Berkeley, CA)
- Rwanda Demobilization and Reintegration Commission (est. 1977)
- Radar Countermeasure(s)
- Readability Report of Raw Data
- Receive Descriptor Ring Entry
Samples in periodicals archive:
unveiled a new architecture for its 288Mb megabit (Mb) Rambus dynamic random access memory (RDRAM) at the International Solid State Circuits Conference.
3V memory plane needed for Rambus Dynamic Random Access Memory (RDRAM) and Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory (SDRAM).
The RAC, which provides the necessary interface to high-performance Rambus Dynamic Random Access Memory (RDRAM) products, will be used in 0.
Intel invested $100m in Samsung Group, to establish the South Korean firm as its principal supplier of direct rambus dynamic random access memory (DR-DRAM).
LG Semicon says that it will use the HP systems to test 16 Rambus Dynamic Random Access Memory (RDRAM) devices simultaneously.
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd has started mass production of Rambus dynamic random access memory (DRAM) chips.
14, 1998--Anticipating the advent of the Direct Rambus dynamic random access memory (RDRAM) market, Hewlett-Packard Company, together with co-developer FuturePlus Systems, announces an analysis probe that allows computer designers to analyze bus transactions occurring at speeds up to 800MHz.