What does RAIST stand for?
RAIST stands for Réseau Africain d'Institutions Scientifiques et Techniques (French: African Network of Scientific and Technical Institutions)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RAIST
- Regional Audio Information Service Enterprise
- Required Adolescent Intensive Smoking Education
- Researching, Advancing and Inspiring Student Engagement (UK)
- Responsible Action on Issues in Society and Ethics
- Rigorous Approach to Industrial Software Engineering
- Russian-American Initiative for Shelf-Land Environments in the Arctic
- Reference and Information Searchers of Nevada (Nevada Library Association)
- Research and Information Services of Namibia (Windhoek, Namibia)
- Reference and Information Services Section (Australia)
- Rayong Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (Rayong, Thailand)
- Radioiodine Therapy
- Ram Rao Adik Institute Of Technology
- Rat Abdominal Irritant Test
- Redundant Array of Inexpensive Tapes
- Request and Authorization for In-scope Tasking
- Resource Asset Investment Trust
- Recent Advances in Information Technology and Applications (International Conference)
- Rehabilitacion para la Adiccion e Investigacion de Tratamientos Especializados en la Comunidad, Inc.
- Regional Arab Information Technology Network
- Radioactive Iodine Uptake Test