What does REG stand for?
REG stands for Répertoire des Entreprises du Canton de Genève (French: Business Directory of Geneva; Switzerland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REG
We have 44 other meanings of REG in our Acronym Attic
- Registry (Microsoft Windows file extension)
- Regular Electronic Giving (Lutheran Laypeople's League of Australia, Inc.)
- Renewable Energy Generation (various locations)
- Reno Evening Gazette
- Research Equipment Grant (various organizations)
- Reservatory for Endangered Games
- Richard E. Grant (actor)
- Rotor Excitation Generator (electricty)
- Rural Enterprise Gateway (UK)
- Regius Professor
- Registration Point
- Regulatory/Advisory Committee on Reactor Safeguards
- Rating Entry for General Apprentices (US Navy)
- Real Estate Group of Atlanta (Douglasville, GA)