What does RMI stand for?
RMI stands for Réalisations Médicales et Industrielles (French: Medical and Industrial Achievements)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMI
We have 163 other meanings of RMI in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Municipality of Hamilton-Wentworth (Ontario, Canada; municipal government)
- Ronald McDonald House of Western Michigan (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Rack Manufacturers Institute, Inc.
- Rack Mount Instrument (JTAG Technologies)
- Radar Mile
- Radiation Monitoring Instructions
- Radio Magnetic Indicator
- Railway Mechanics Institute (various organizations)
- Raw Materials Index
- Reactive Metals Inc.
- Receiving Module Identification
- Records Management Initiative (US National Archives)
- Regional Median Income (various locations)
- Regis McKenna, Inc. (California)
- Registered Mold Inspector
- Rehabilitation Management Inc. (Canada)
- Relationship Management International (finance; various locations)
- Religious of Mary Immaculate (religious order)
- Remodeling Market Index
- Remote Management Interface