Audi Coral Springs, owned by Qvale Automotive Group, has the largest Audi inventory in North America on display in a spectacular 66,000 square-foot showroom located at 5555 N.
What does QAG stand for?
QAG stands for Qvale Automotive Group (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QAG
We have 3 other meanings of QAG in our Acronym Attic
- Quantum Antiferromagnetic (Heisenberg) Model
- Queen Anne Family Medicine (Seattle, WA)
- Queen Anne Farmers Market Association (Seattle, WA)
- Qualified Alternative Fuel Motor Vehicles
- Quality Assurance Framework for Universities
- Query Address Family Violence (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Quality Advisory Group
- Quality Assurance Group (TWG/TAT-14)
- Queensland Art Gallery (Australia)
- Quick Access Group (Norton Desktop software)
- Queensland Amputee Golf Association
- Quantitative Agar Gel Precipitin
- Quick Ass Game System (video game)
- Quinidine Arabo-Galactane Sulfate
- Queensland Association for Gifted and Talented Children, Inc. (Australia)
- Quaternary Ammonium Hydroxide (solution)
- Queen Alexandra Hospital (Portsmouth, England, UK; National Health Service)
- Queen Anne Hill (Washington)
- Queen Anne House
- Quick Airways Holland (airline based in the Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MG Rover developed the car after buying the Italian Mangusta sports car platform, owned by the American Qvale Automotive group, in June 2001.
The British car maker last year bought the Italian subsidiary of Qvale Automotive Group, based in Modena, northern Italy, which the employed 70 people to man-ufacture the Mangusta.
Bruce Qvale, president of Qvale Automotive Group, said: "MG Rover showed an interest in our Mangusta car project in Modena and we have agreed a good deal for both sides.
Transaction Paves the Way for New MG Rover Luxury High Performance Sports Car SAN FRANCISCO, June 19 /PRNewswire/ -- The Italian subsidiary of San Francisco-based Qvale Automotive Group today announced that it has entered into an agreement to sell its assets to fabled British luxury and sports car manufacturer MG Rover.
MG Rover is developing the X80 after buying the Italian Mangusta sports car platform, owned by the American Qvale Automotive group, in June 2001.
Predicting the route the company takes could be as difficult as predicting June's deal to buy Qvale Automotive Group in Modena, Italy.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- Today the Qvale Automotive Group announced it will offer its 2001 Qvale Mangusta with a selling price of $69,500.