More than half (60 per cent) of UK small and mid-cap quoted companies say that the capital markets are hindering their growth plans, according to the inaugural QCA/BDO Small and Mid-Cap Sentiment Index from accountants and business advisors BDO and the Quoted Companies Alliance (QCA), the representative body for the UK's small and mid-cap quoted companies.
What does QCA stand for?
QCA stands for Quoted Companies Alliance (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCA
We have 66 other meanings of QCA in our Acronym Attic
- Quebec Chaudiere-Appalaches (Canada)
- Quebec Construction Association
- Quebec Court of Appeal (Canada)
- Queen City Angels (Cincinnati, OH)
- Queens Council on the Arts (York)
- Queensland College of Art (Australia)
- Queensland Competition Authority (Australia)
- Quick Connect Acknowledge
- Quiet Communities Act
- Quinte Construction Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Greater Quad City Auto Auction (Milan, IL)
- Queen City Athletic Association (various locations)
- Queen's College Astronomers' Club (Hong Kong)
- Queens Child Advocacy Center (New York)
- Queens Christian Alliance Church
- Quad Citians Affirming Diversity (Moline, IL)
- Qualification Criteria for Agile Enterprise
- Queens Community Arts Fund (New York)
- QUASAR Cognitive Assessment Instrument (Quantitative Understanding: Amplifying Student Achievement and Reasoning)
- Queensland Council for Adult Literacy (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also a member of the Accounting Standards Board of the Financial Reporting Council and Chairman of the Corporate Governance Committee of the Quoted Companies Alliance.
Andrew has worked in corporate finance since 1993 and is a chartered accountant, a member of the AIM advisory group of the London Stock Exchange and former chairman of the Quoted Companies Alliance.
Even without the falling market, research from the Quoted Companies Alliance (QCA), the body that represents the interests of small caps, suggests that less money is being channelled their way because institutions are losing interest in them as investment opportunities anyway.
West Midlands economy and on Tuesday June 30 John Pierce, chief executive of the Quoted Companies Alliance, will speak on corporate governance for public companies.
Best practice communication through the annual report (printed and on-line) FTSE100 Anglo American Land Securities Group Legal and General Group FTSE 250 Logica Premier Farnell WS Atkins Small Cap and AIM Robert Wiseman THUS Trifast International BASF SE Hannover Re StatoilHydro ASA Judging Panel The judging panel for the awards comprises: John Dawson - Investor Relations Society Peter Elwin - JP Morgan Cazenove Anthony Hilton - Evening Standard Harry McAdoo - Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales John Pierce - Quoted Companies Alliance Peter Robinson - Redburn Partners David Shapiro - Collins Stewart Awards dinner The Annual Awards Dinner will be held on 25 November 2008 at the Royal Hospital Gardens Chelsea.
On Thursday, June 4, Tom Morris- Jones, corporate finance director of Arden Partners Stockbrokers will be giving his views on the future of the West Midlands economy and on Tuesday, June 30, John Pierce, chief executive of the Quoted Companies Alliance will speak on corporate governance for public companies.
LONDON, August 3 /PRNewswire/ -- The Quoted Companies Alliance (QCA) has released a guide to help AIM companies comply with the requirement to have a website providing Investor Relations (IR) information.