Ipsos MORI interviewed a nationally representative quota sample of 2,003 adults in GB aged 15+.
What does QS stand for?
QS stands for Quota Sample
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QS
We have 18 other meanings of QS in our Acronym Attic
- Quick Scope (Call of Duty)
- Quick Shift (Campagnolo bicycle shifter)
- Quick Start
- Quick Strike
- Quickbooks Specialist
- QuikSilver Inc (boarding company)
- Quit Smoking
- Quorum Sensing
- Quota Share
- Quota Source
- Quark Strangeness and Charm (song)
- Quality Systems And Development
- Quasi-Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access
- Quasi-Static Finite Difference Time Domain
- Quality System Developed By Chrysler, Ford & General Motors for Automotive Industry (aka QS-9000)
- Quadrifilar Spiral Antenna
- Quadripartite Standardization Agreement
- Quaker Social Action (London charity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A total sample of 900 respondents were questioned online, with quota samples of 150 respondents based in the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and 150 from Belgium and The Netherlands combined.
i) Notes to Editors: - GfK NOP Omnibus carried out a survey of 998 adults aged 16 years and over using a quota sample.
The poll was conducted last Monday and Tuesday among a national quota sample of 1,000 voters throughout all constituencies.
A stratified quota sample (N=180) was classified into 18 categories based on age, gender, and socio-economic status level (SES).
Most significantly, the CES survey has been based on a quota sample since its inception, which predated the introduction of probability sampling as the internationally recognized standard for sample surveys.
The study, in which research company MORI interviewed a nationally representative quota sample of 600 Internet users, also showed that women are more likely to find irrelevant results frustrating than men, with 37% of women stating that they find this very frustrating compared to just 29% of men.
THE SAMPLE Respondents from six Lebanese religious groups drawn from different Lebanese regions were included in a quota sample of 1,073 Lebanese.