About Quirks Marketing Research Review Quirk's Marketing Research Review (http://quirks.
What does QMRR stand for?
QMRR stands for Quirks Marketing Research Review
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Qualified Medical Research and Development
- Queue Manager Reference Design
- Queensland Motorcycle Riders Forum (Australia)
- Quantitative Methods Research Group (Royal Geographical Society; UK)
- Quality Measurement, Research and Improvement Council (National Quality Forum)
- Quantitative Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Quasi-Multi-Regge Kinematics (physics)
- Quartermaster Radiation Laboratory, Natick, MA
- QoS-Aware Multicast Routing Protocol
- Qualified Mental Retardation Professional
- Quality Medical Regulations Services (Canada)
- Queensland Mines Rescue Service (Dysart, Queensland, Australia)
- Quantitative Methaemoglobin Reduction Test
- Quantized Maximal Ratio Transmission
- Quantum Mini-Reliability Test
- Quadrupole Mass Spectrometry
- Quality Management System (ANSI term)
- Quality Micro Systems
- Quartermaster School (US Army)
- Quartermaster Sergeant (British Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If conducting, coordinating, purchasing or interpreting marketing research is part of your job then you'll want to take advantage of this timely subscription offer to Quirks Marketing Research Review right now.