In all of these studies, quinuclidinyl benzilate (QNB) binding was used to measure mAChR expression.
What does QNB stand for?
QNB stands for Quinuclidinyl Benzilate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QNB
We have 5 other meanings of QNB in our Acronym Attic
- Questions 'n Answers
- Questions and Answers from A to Z (website)
- Questions N Answers 2Z (website)
- Quiet Not A Number (computing)
- QinetiQ North America Operations (Virginia)
- Queueing Network Analysis Tool
- Qatar National Bank
- Quakertown National Bank (Quakertown, PA)
- Quartz-Normative Basalt (Apollo 15 moon rocks)
- Quick Network Block (Actisense)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Solubilization by some detergents of muscarine cholinoreceptor and its complex with quinuclidinyl benzilate.