About the Company Quinto Mining Corporation (QU) is a junior mining exploration development company with two advanced projects in the Province of Quebec.
What does QMC stand for?
QMC stands for Quinto Mining Corporation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QMC
We have 38 other meanings of QMC in our Acronym Attic
- Quantum Monte Carlo (distributed computing project, quantum chemistry)
- Quantum Monte-Carlo (method)
- Quartermaster Clerk (US Marine Corps)
- Quartermaster Corps
- Quartermaster, Chief (USN Rating)
- Queen Margaret College
- Queen Mary's College (UK)
- Queen's Medical Centre (UK)
- Quezon Memorial Circle (Philippines)
- Quick Mould Change (clamping system)
- Quartermaster Center And School
- Quebec Metropolis Centre-Immigration and Metropolis (research consortium; Canada)
- Quaker Meadow Christian Camp (Porterville, CA)
- Quarter Mile Car Club (Florida)
- Queen of Martyrs Catholic Church (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Queensferry Motorcycle Club (UK)
- Queensland Moulded Car Carpets (Australia)
- Quintiles Medical Communications and Consulting (North Carolina)
- Quantum Monte Carlo Diagonalization
- Quality Management Consulting Group, LTd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business Editors & Mining/Metals Writers DELTA, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 6, 2000 The Quinto Mining Corporation (The Company) (CDNX:QU.
7, 2000 Shares Outstanding: 13,736,532 The Quinto Mining Corporation (CDNX:QU.