3SO members include Brockville General Hospital, Hotel Dieu Hospital of Kingston, Kingston General Hospital, Perth and Smiths Falls District Hospital, Providence Care and Quinte Healthcare Corporation.
What does QHC stand for?
QHC stands for Quinte Healthcare Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QHC
We have 14 other meanings of QHC in our Acronym Attic
- Quasielastic Helium Atom Scattering (chemistry)
- Quinte Home Builders Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Quartz Hill Branch Library (Lancaster, CA)
- Honorary Chaplain to the Queen (UK)
- Quadrature Hybrid Coupler
- Quality in Health Care (journal)
- Quarter Horse Club
- Queens Hospital Center (New York City)
- Queens Hospital Close (University of Birmingham; UK)
- Queensland Heritage Council (independent statutory authority; Australia)
- Quaker Hill Civic Association (New York)
- Queenswood Heights Community Association (Canada)
- Quaker Hill Conference Center (Richmond, IN)
- Quincy Health Care Management (Illinois)
- Quadruple High-Definition (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- Qualified Hygienic Design (design standards)
- Quantum Hadrodynamics (nuclear physics)
- Quarter High-Definition
- Quarter Horse Directory
- Queens House of Detention (New York)