albopictus mosquitoes from Cancun in Quintana Roo State, which with Yucatan and Campeche States compose the Yucatan Peninsula.
What does QROO stand for?
QROO stands for Quintana Roo (postcode, Mexico)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Querétaro (state of México)
- Queretaro, Queretaro, Mexico (Airport Code)
- Quick Reaction Option
- Quick Response Option
- Quote Rate Only
- Quality Resorts of America (est. 1979; California)
- Queensland Racehorse Owners Association (Australia)
- Quality Receiver Operating Characteristic
- QoS-Aware Routing Protocol for Overlay Networks
- Quality-of-Service-Aware Routing in Overlay Networks
- Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme (UK)
- Queensland Rail on the Internet (Australia)
- Quarry Residuals Operable Unit (Weldon Spring, MO; US Department of Energy)
- Low Power Transmitter (ham radio; 5 watts or less output)
- Quadratic Residuosity Problem (number-theoretic reference problem)
- Qualified Recycling Program
- Qualified Retirement Plan
- Quality Recycled Parts (auto repair industry)
- Quality Replacement Parts (auto repair industry)
- Quality Results People (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two gay couples were allowed to legally marry in the Mexican state of Quintana Roo near the tourist destination city of Cancun, the Spanish news agency EFE reported.
Mexican authorities have called for arrest warrants for five employees of a luxury beach resort where a huge explosion killed five Canadian tourists and two Mexicans in November, state attorney told AFP in Playa del Carmen in Quintana Roo state, include "homocide," but did not elaborate on evidence behind that charge.
Jun 18, 2009 Quintana Roo The hotel sector of the south of Quintana Roo will reduce its hotel tariffs in order to attract tourism.
Our front page picture today, which shows the beautiful beach at Quintana Roo, Mexico, is by 4 CORNERS.
Dean's impact turned out to be much less than anticipated, however, because it made landfall in a sparsely populated area of Quintana Roo and moved at a very fast pace, sparing residents the drenching rains that characterized Wilma.
Police are appealing for information on the red, black and white Quintana Roo bike and its whereabouts since it was stolen between Saturday, May 26 and Tuesday, May 29.
That was the message sent to Carnival Cruise Line, which was rejected in its bid to build a port for its passengers--many of whom are overweight, according to recent studies--to disembark on previously unspoiled Quintana Roo coast.