This exhibit has already gained acclaim in one of the industry's leading publications, Quilter's Newsletter Magazine.
What does QNM stand for?
QNM stands for Quilter's Newsletter Magazine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QNM
We have 5 other meanings of QNM in our Acronym Attic
- QinetiQ Nanomaterials Limited
- Quaker Eco-Witness for National Legislation (environmental program)
- Quality Net Link
- Quantum Nutrition Labs (Austin, TX)
- Quechua, North Lima (Peru)
- Quake Name Maker (gaming)
- Quality New Mexico
- Quantitative Nanomechanical Mapping
- Quasi-Normal Mode (physics)
- Queuing Network Model
- Quantitative Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Qualified New Neighbor (State Farm)
- Quality News Network (radio station)
- Qatar National Olympic Committee
- QuadNine Productions
- Quantified Noun Phrase (linguistics)
- Quark Nuclear Physics
- Queen's Knight Pawn (chess)
- Queensland Newspapers (Brisbane, Australia)
- Query Node Patterns
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 billion industry and one of the fastest-growing hobbies and businesses in America, which has more than 21 million quilters, according to the 2003 Quilting in America survey commissioned by the International Quilt Market & Festival and Quilter's Newsletter Magazine.
Lifestyle & Leisure Arts, which will include home arts magazines including Crafts, Quilter's Newsletter Magazine and Lapidary Journal, as well as various lifestyle publications such as Sail, Power & Motoryacht, Horticulture and Shutterbug.