The Quiet Eyes Laser Turret Assembly directs a quantum cascade laser to disable missiles, the company said.
What does QELTA stand for?
QELTA stands for Quiet Eyes Laser Turret Assembly (aircraft protection system; Raytheon and US Air Force)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Qualls Early Learning Inventory
- Quality Electronic Laboratory Notebook (trademark of Labtronics; Canada)
- Quantitative Environmental Learning Project
- Question-Help (cell phone web based help, Mobile Times bv, The Netherlands)
- Quantified Emission Limitation Reduction (Kyoto Protocol)
- Quantonics English Language Remediation (etymology)
- Quantified Emission Limitation and Reduction Commitment (Kyoto Protocol)
- Quantified Emission Limitation and Reduction Objective
- Quantum Electronics and Laser Science
- Quasi Elastic Light Scattering
- QSound Environmental Modeling (audio technology; QSound Labs, Inc; Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Quality Education for Minorities network
- Quality Education Model (Oregon Department of Education)
- Quality Engineering & Management
- Quality Enhancement Meeting
- Quality in Electronic Manufacturing (industrial automation)
- Quantum Electron Microscope (physics)
- Queensland Energy Museum (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Quality, Engineering & Manufacturing Association
- Quality Environmental Management Consultants (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PARIS, June 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) tested its Quiet Eyes Laser Turret Assembly for the U.