We are honored to receive this Award, as it underscores our assurance protocol, the Quidel Value Build (QVB(TM)), which is to provide clinicians with POC tests that demonstrate improved patient outcomes, faster results and a quantifiable return on investment," said Caren Mason, president and CEO of Quidel.
What does QVB stand for?
QVB stands for Quidel Value Build (Quidel Corporation; San Diego, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QVB
We have 1 other meaning of QVB in our Acronym Attic
- Queen's Venturer Award (scouting; Canada)
- Queensland Volleyball Association (Australia)
- Qui Vixit Annis (Latin: Who Lived (insert number) Years, epigraphy)
- Qwest Voice Advantage
- Quiet Automatic Volume Control
- Queensland Vintage Aeroplane Group (Australia)
- Quinnipiac Valley Audubon Society, Inc. (Chesire, CT)
- QMW (Queen Mary & Westfield College) Validation Browser (software; UK)
- Queen Victoria Building (City Hall, Sydney)
- Qui Va Bien (French)
- Queens Village Branch Library (Jamaica, NY)
- Qatar Vinyl Company (est. 1997)
- Quality Vacation Club (tourism)
- Quality Value Convenience
- Quality, Value and Chaos (The Apprentice reference)
- Queen Victoria Crown (various locations)
- Question Valid Command
- Queens Village Civic Association (founded 1957; Queens, NY)
- Quaboag Valley Chamber of Commerce (Palmer, MA)
- Quail Valley Country Club (Missouri City, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She created the Quidel Value Build, QVB[R], premium value program for Quidel which enabled the Company to grow very profitability through clinical and economic validation of its products.
We are honored to receive this Award, as it underscores our assurance protocol, the Quidel Value Build (QVB(TM)), which is to provide clinicians with point of care (POC) tests that demonstrate improved patient outcomes, faster results and a quantifiable return on investment," said Caren Mason, president and CEO of Quidel.
Their process in selecting the QuickVue test through a protocol based upon clinical comparisons, assures premium care to their patients and is a prime example of how our Quidel Value Build (QVB[TM]) strategy continues to help build our customer base.
By applying the same Quidel Value Build (QVB(TM)) programs to the QuickVue(R) iFOB test as we have done successfully with our market leading QuickVue(R) products such as QuickVue(R) Influenza, we plan to achieve a leading position in this critical patient care category," said Caren Mason, president and CEO of Quidel Corporation.
we have branded this commitment QVB(TM), the Quidel Value Build.
and funded by Quidel Corporation as a part of its new Quidel Value Build (QVB) assurance protocol, designed to provide proof to clinicians that point of care tests demonstrate improved patient outcomes.