A Java software-based artificial intelligence system gathers data from the sensors while a telemetry interface was developed using Swing, Java Management Extensions, QuickTime for Java and JGraph technologies.
What does QTJ stand for?
QTJ stands for QuickTime for Java (software; Apple Computer, Inc.)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QTJ
- Qatar Technical Inspection Company
- Queensland Tourism Industry Council (Australia)
- Quadrilateral Technical Interface Design Plan
- Qualified Terminable Interest Property
- Quantum Theory Integral Package
- Quick Technology Intelligence Process
- Quit Taking It Personally
- Quantitative Therapeutic Intervention Scoring System
- Quote This If You're Down
- Quality Trust Japan
- Speed Through Water or Air (radiotelegraphy)
- Relative Air Speed (radiotelegraphy)
- Qendra e Trajnimit Dhe Kualifikimit Për Arsim (Albanian: Center for Coaching and Educational Qualification)
- Qualcomm Technology Licensing
- Qualified Thrift Lender
- Quality Teaching and Learning (Centers for Quality Teaching and Learning; Raleigh, NC)
- Quantitative Trait Loci
- Quick Translation (Firefox add-on tool)
- Quicktime Link (file extension)
- True Heading (radiotelegraphy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Individual sessions will be targeted to both content providers and streaming media developers, and offer hands-on experience on digital media editing tools, QuickTime interactive movie creation, QuickTime VR and QuickTime for Java.
263 and GSM; * Network protocol support for Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) streaming standards, RTP, RTSP, SDP, FTP and HTTP; Support for video and animation formats, such as AVI, DV, Macromedia Flash, OpenDML, GIF and FLC; * QuickTime for Java allowing Java applets to interface with QuickTime's entire API; * New small, intelligent installer to speed the download process, especially for QuickTime 4 users with low bandwidth Internet connections.
Support for QuickTime for Java, which will be in the next release of QuickTime.
A developer framework for easily adding multimedia playback, authoring and publishing capabilities to Java software, QuickTime for Java will significantly increase Java's acceptance in new media markets and enable delivery of compelling interactive content to Java customers.