Herley-RSS is leveraging its domestic success into select international markets and gaining visibility as a quick response systems provider.
What does QRS stand for?
QRS stands for Quick Response Systems
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QRS
We have 40 other meanings of QRS in our Acronym Attic
- Quantronic Resonance System
- Quarterly Reporting System
- Quartz Rate Sensor
- Quasi-Random Signal
- Queensland Roller Sports
- Quick Reaction Section
- Quick Reaction Strike (US DoD)
- Quick Reference Sheets
- Quick Reference System
- Quick Release System
- Quick-Reaction Spare
- Quote Request System (software)
- Send Slower
- Quick Reaction Satellite Antenna
- Qualified Rate Stabilization Charge
- Quantum Reverse Shannon Conjecture
- Quabbin Regional School District (Barre, MA)
- Quakers (Religious Society of Friends)
- Quota and Risk Sharing among Fishermen
- Qualitative Research Specialty Group (Association of American Geographers; Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Crovitz serves on the Board of Quick Response Systems (Nasdaq: QRSI) and is Chairman of the compensation committee.
Also in 1995, our quick response systems worked better than ever, allowing us to consistently deliver products within three weeks -- one of the best delivery times in the industry.