Indeed, local authorities in Shanghai unveiled plans for a three-year program designed to establish an evaluation system and a quick response network, as well as improve local rules and regulations covering the way food is handled and prepared.
What does QRN stand for?
QRN stands for Quick Response Network (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QRN
We have 2 other meanings of QRN in our Acronym Attic
- Quadrant Risk Management International Ltd. (McLean, VA)
- Quality Risk Management Operations (Hong Kong)
- Quick Response Multicolor Printer
- Quadrennial Roles and Missions Review
- Quantitative Reasoning and Mathematical Skills (course; various schools)
- Quartech Records Management System
- Quest Records Management Software (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Queensland Rural Medical Support Agency (Australia)
- Quasi-Random Number
- Quick Reaction Number
- Static Interference
- Queen Rania National Entrepreneurship Competition (Amman, Jordan)
- Quinolone-Resistant Neisseria Gonorrhoeae
- Queensland Regional Network Organisation (Australia)
- High Power Transmitter
- Quebec Regional Office (Canada)
- Queen's Regulations & Orders (Canadian Forces)
- Querétaro (state of México)
- Queretaro, Queretaro, Mexico (Airport Code)
- Quick Reaction Option