DBM Secretary Florencio Butch Abad said, The departments are equipped with Quick Response Funds (QRFs), standby funds that they can readily access when emergencies or disasters occur.
What does QRF stand for?
QRF stands for Quick Response Fund (US reconstruction projects in Iraq)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QRF
We have 15 other meanings of QRF in our Acronym Attic
- Place of Return (radiotelegraphy)
- Qualified Rehabilitation Facility
- Quality Results Formula (sports teams)
- Quality Review Form (US FDA)
- Quantum Resonance Field
- Quarantine Release Form (Industry Number Management Services Ltd.)
- Quarterly Rolling Forecast (finance)
- Quick Reaction Force
- Quick Release Fitting
- Quick Response Force
- Quick Return Flight (aviation)
- Quotation Request Form (questionnaire; various organizations)
- Queued Remote Function Call
- Quick Reaction Fleet Improvement
- Quick Response Freight Manual (US Department of Transportation)
- Queensland Rugby Football Schools Union (Australia)
- Quality Right the First Time (Dallas, TX)
- Quebec Rugby Football Union (Canada)
- Quarterly Review of Film and Video
- Exact Frequency (radiotelegraphy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 million) quick response funds of different agencies; or from the P14 billion (Dh1.
He said "All other lump sum items are necessary and legal like the calamity fund, quick response funds, Internal Revenue Allotment (IRA), debt servicing, etc.