99 Paperback RJ206 This quick reference handbook will assist healthcare practitioners dealing with nutritional issues of childhood.
What does QRH stand for?
QRH stands for Quick Reference Handbook
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QRH
We have 2 other meanings of QRH in our Acronym Attic
- Exact Frequency (radiotelegraphy)
- Qualitative Reasoning Group (Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- Quality Reference Guide (McDonald's Corp.)
- Quality Resource Group, Inc. (various locations)
- Quick Reference Guide
- Quick Response Graphic (US DoD)
- Quasi-Ray Gaussian Beam
- Queensland Responsible Gambling Strategy (Australia)
- Barometric pressure reported by a particular station
- Queen's Royal Hussars (a British regiment)
- Your Frequency Varies (radiotelegraphy)
- Queensland Reining Horse Association
- Quick Release Hockey Academy
- Quail Ridge Horseshoe Club (Wentzville, MO)
- Quasi-Restricted Hartree-Fock Coupled Cluster
- Quick Release Hook System (boating gear)
- Qualitative Reading Inventory (reading assessment)
- Qualitative Requirements Information
- Qualitative Research Interview
- Quality Results Inc (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Spiral Binding CRC series in practical aspects of criminal and forensic investigations RA1228 This is intended as a quick reference handbook for medical examiners.
AACN's Quick Reference to Critical Care Nursing Procedures (#128153) This quick reference handbook provides busy critical care nurses with fast access to commonly used procedures in the ICU.
We're especially excited about the quick reference handbooks on Genetics for various specialties, like Genetics for Hematologists and Genetics for Dermatologists.
ACA has already rewritten its checklists and pilot quick reference handbook to include crew coordination and planning items.