In this attack, what is worrying is that the Quick Reaction Team ( QRT) that had rushed from the nearby Uri town -- were ambushed by a sole terrorist, who had stayed out of the camp to engage them.
What does QRT stand for?
QRT stands for Quick Reaction Team (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of QRT
We have 18 other meanings of QRT in our Acronym Attic
- Quick Reaction Surveillance System
- Quintana Roo Speleological Survey (Mexico; underwater caves)
- Queen's Reliable Software Technology
- Quick Response Security Training
- Quinte Regional Science and Technology Fair (Ontario, Canada)
- Quantitative Roland Stephen Taylor Ubiquitous Volume (website)
- Qualimetrics Relay/Telemetry
- Quality Report Tool (Cisco)
- Quick Ray Trace
- Quick Reaction Task
- Quick Reaction Test (US DoD)
- Quick Real-Time
- Quick Response Team
- Quick Response Training
- Stop Transmitting (used in CW communications)
- Quantitative Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction (molecular biology)
- Quantitative Reverse-Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Quick Response Training and Adjustment
- Quasi-Reentrant Task Control Block (IBM mainframes CICS)
- Quick Release Tiedown Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officers of the Repatriation Assistance Division of the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration OWWA and representatives of the Libya Quick Reaction Team, headed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration POEA chief Hans Leo J.
Ghazni provincial governor Musa Khan Akbarzada said a team of 19 insurgents was involved in the attack which also targeted a quick reaction team housed in the police compound.
They will be helped in raising their own commando force, anti-terrorist force, quick reaction teams and so on.
The Quick Reaction Team provides logistics information, feedback, and assistance to garrison and deployed forces.
Conducting reviews and evaluations of significant problems, providing technical assistance support; developing management studies for system improvements and problem resolution; and initiating, planning, and monitoring/providing technical staffing for quality assurance teams, technical assistance teams, quick reaction teams, and customer satisfaction support teams.
Quick reaction teams ( QRTs) have been stationed at key positions to counter a possible armed attack.
The number of CISF Quick Reaction Teams has been increased and all security personnel have instructed to enhance their level of alertness.