Quick Paging Channel: By transmitting a Quick Paging Channel on the forward link, the Quick Paging Channel increases the amount of time a mobile unit can stay asleep while in slotted paging mode, improving standby time of the mobile unit; -- Integrated RISC Processor: Includes an ARM7 processor, used for many of the low-level reverse link tasks including searching, multi-path tracking and finger assignment, and frame rate and length determination thereby drastically reducing the load on the host processor; .
What does QPCH stand for?
QPCH stands for Quick Paging Channel
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Quarter Pounder with cheese (McDonalds sandwich burger)
- Quasi Propulsive Coefficient
- Quasi-periodic Photonic Crystal
- Queen Pump Company
- Questar Pipeline Company (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Qualified Payment Card Agent
- Quakers in Pastoral Care and Counseling (est. 1990)
- Queen's Park Camera Club (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Queen's Park Cricket Club (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Quincy Point Congregational Church (Quincy, MA)
- Queen's Park City Learning Centre (UK)
- Kewpie Corporation (stock symbol; Japan)
- Quantitative Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Queens Park Community School (UK)
- Queensland Police Credit Union (Australia)
- Quadrant Photodiode
- Qualified Police Doghandler (RAF)
- Qualified Products Database (US DoD)
- Qualified Public Depository
- Quantity Per Dispensing (medications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Significant standby time improvements in MSM5000-based handsets will also be achieved through the use of the new Quick Paging Channel.
Featuring support for Quick Paging Channel and a 24x searcher, the MSM5000 solution provides up to a 50 percent increase in handset standby time.