What does QLDB stand for?
QLDB stands for Quick Look Drug Book
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Quantum Leap Concepts, Inc.
- Quasi-Linearized Coupled-Pair-Many-Electron Theory
- Quasi-Linear Convective System
- Qualifying Law Degree (UK)
- Quality Leadership by Design (school improvement company; Madison, WI)
- Quantel Laser Diodes (formerly Thales Laser Diodes)
- Quantum Leap Dehydrator
- Queensland (Australian state)
- Quasi-Local Density Functional Approximation
- Qwest Long Distance Advantage (phone plan)
- Queenstown Lakes District Council (New Zealand)
- Quebec Linkage Disequilibrium Map (genome research)
- Quality of Life in Depression Scale
- Queensland Linked Data Set (healthcare; Australia)
- Quick Look Data Station (US NASA)
- Qualifying Life Event (insurance)
- Quality Leadership Executive (award)
- Quality Link Exchange (online marketing forum)
- Quantum Langevin Equation (physics)
- Quasi-Likelihood Estimation (statistics)