Specific ca smart certified Xythos portlets include: -- WebFile Server Upload Portlet -- for secure file sharing and access management -- WebFile Server Search Portlet -- for quick file access regardless of physical location -- WebFile Server Bookmarks Portlet -- for easy access to common file directories -- WebFile Server Personal Directory Portlet -- for secure access to personal and work in progress information "ca smart certification for Xythos WebFile Server and portlets will help customers recognize the complete content life cycle management solutions that our companies can provide together," said Ed Miller, CEO of Xythos.
What does QFA stand for?
QFA stands for Quick File Access
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of QFA
We have 16 other meanings of QFA in our Acronym Attic
- Qantas Airways Australia (ICAO code)
- Qantas Flight Code
- Qatar Football Association
- Qualified Financial Advisor
- Qualified Fund Administrator
- Qualitative Failure Analysis
- Quality Feedback Agent (computer crash reporting system)
- Quality of Family Relation (cancer survey factor)
- Quasi-Fiscal Activity
- Quebec Farmers Association
- Quick Fine Attitude (US NASA)
- Quinte Film Alternative (Ontario, Canada)
- Quit Fooling Around
- Quoted for Accuracy (internet forum slang)
- Qeshm Free Area Authority
- Quality Financial Audit Approach
- Quartz Furnace Atomic Absorption
- Quebec Foundation for Academic Achievements (Canada)
- Quartz Furnace Atomic Absorption Spectrometry
- Queensland Facility for Advanced Bioinformatics (Brisbane, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Veracity's COLDSTORE uses freshly patented LAID(TM) (Linear Array of Idle Disks) technology and SFS(TM) (Sequential Filing System), in order to offer exceptional reliability, quick file access and low running costs.
Branches is tape library and control software and SYSware is tape backup and librarian with quick file access and job scheduler software.
0 software enhance the system's ability to backup multiple distributed servers on a network, perform unattended backup of an entire server, deliver fast file access through a Quick File Access option and automatically duplicate file servers for improved network reliability.
Full compatibility with our bit-level verify, file checksum verify, indexing, quick file access and disaster recovery features is maintained.
1) SCO OpenServer 5 device drivers currently do not support some capabilities of SCSI 3 compliant devices, including partitioning and quick file access.
Backup Professional is very robust, including support for all major tape libraries and autoloaders, quick file access and raw partition backup.
The innovative design also supports Quick File Access for fast and easy file restoration operations.