Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing Mignon Fogarty Macmillan Audio 175 Fifth Avenue, Suite 315, New York, NY 10010 9781427204349, $29.
What does QAD stand for?
QAD stands for Quick And Dirty
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of QAD
We have 13 other meanings of QAD in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance for Clinical Trials (health)
- Quaternary Ammonium Compound Transporter
- Quality Assurance and Compliance Unit
- Quincy Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Quality Application Development
- Quality Assurance Department
- Quality Assurance Division
- Quality Audit Division
- Queen Ann Drive
- Question Answer Detail (language arts education)
- Quick Attach/Detach
- Quite A Disappointment
- Quality-Driven Architecture Design and Quality Analysis (software development)
- Queensland Aged and Disability Advocacy, Inc. (Australia)
- Queensland Anti-Discrimination Act
- Queensland Anti-Discrimination Commission (Australia)
- Queued Analog-to-Digital Converter
- Quadrature Audio Data Modulation
- Quite Advanced Distributed Parallel Zystem (Norwegian University of Science and Technology; Trondheim, Norway)
- Quality Assurance Discrepancy Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
PITTSBURGH -- Wizzard Media (NYSE Amex: WZE), announced today that the Quick and Dirty Tips Network (QDT), featuring anchor show Grammar Girl and other popular actionable advice podcasts, has launched its first iPhone App.
The QDnow Network announced today that the podcast Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing has made iTunes' "Best Podcasts of 2006" list in both the staff favorites and people's choice categories.