1 MIPS at 66 MHz executing from the on-chip Flash and RAM -- 512KB embedded Flash memory -- 64 KB of static RAM accessible to core and DMA/Ethernet -- 10/100 Ethernet MAC with built-in DMA engine -- FlexCAN controller area network interface with 16 message buffers -- 8-channel 10-bit queued analog-to-digital converter (QADC) -- Four 32-bit timers with DMA capability -- Eight 16-bit timers for capture, compare, and pulse width modulation -- Three UARTs with DMA capability -- Queued serial peripheral interface (QSPI) with four peripheral chip selects -- Inter-integrated circuit (I2C) bus controller -- Four periodic interrupt timers (PITs) for alarm and countdown timing -- 17mm x 17mm x 1.
What does QSPI stand for?
QSPI stands for Queued Serial Peripheral Interface
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 2 other meanings of QSPI in our Acronym Attic
- Quensha Satellite Performance Analysis
- Quill & Scroll Press Association
- Quota Sale & Purchase Agreement
- Quebec Software Promotion Centre (Canada)
- Queen Street Patients Council (now Queen Street Outreach Society; Canada)
- Q-See Professional Dome Color
- Qualifying Special Purpose Entity
- Quebec Society for the Promotion of English-Language Literature (predecessor of Quebec Writers Federation, QWF; Canada)
- Quebec Semi-Pro Hockey League (Canada)
- Quebec Senior Professional Hockey League (Canada)
- Quantitative Strategic Planning Matrix
- Quantum Shortest Path Netsukuku (routing algorithm)
- Qualified Sick Pay Plan (employee benefit)
- Quality, Strategy, Process, People (consultancy)
- Quebec Society for the Protection of Plants (Canada)
- Quality Services Peer Review (Arkansas)
- Quantitative Structure-Permeability Relationship
- Quantitative Structure-Pharmacokinetic Relationship (biomedicine)
- Quantitative Structure-Property Relationship
- Quarterly Statistical Performance Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
Included with the RTEK developers kit is RTEKgen, a graphical system generation program that simplifies system configuration, giving designersatures a System Integration Module with 12 programmable chip select outputs and system failure protection; four Kbytes on-chip standby RAM; queued serial peripheral interface and serial communications interface; General Purpose 16-bit Timer with nine-stage prescaler and 11 timer channels; selectable 8-bit/10-bit, eight-channel analog-to-digital converter; 46 I/O pins; 16.
Two independent UARTs, two 16-bit timers, phased-lock loop clock, software watchdog timer, general purpose input/output lines, two I2C interfaces, Queued Serial Peripheral Interface (QSPI), 4-channel direct memory access (DMA), and a glueless SDRAM controller magnify the broad appeal of this versatile new product.