com Question Mark Computing says it has become the first company to integrate the XML-based Question and Test Interoperability (QTI) specification from IMS, a global coalition of technology vendors, with its own software.
What does QTI stand for?
QTI stands for Question and Test Interoperability
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QTI
We have 26 other meanings of QTI in our Acronym Attic
- Quarterly Training Guidance
- Two Ten-Second Dashes (radiotelegraphy)
- Quad Transmission Group Multiplexer
- Location (amateur radio)
- Quartz Tungsten Halogen (lighting)
- Quick Tech Hobby (radio control retailer)
- QT Interval (represents the time for electrical activation and inactivation of the ventricles; letters designate different parts of the electrocardiogram waveform)
- Quad/Tech International
- Qualified Target Industry
- Quality Technology International, Inc. (Elgin, IL)
- Quick Tributary Infill
- True Track or Course (radiotelegraphy)
- Qatar Technical Inspection Company
- Queensland Tourism Industry Council (Australia)
- Quadrilateral Technical Interface Design Plan
- Qualified Terminable Interest Property
- Quantum Theory Integral Package
- Quick Technology Intelligence Process
- Quit Taking It Personally
- Quantitative Therapeutic Intervention Scoring System
Samples in periodicals archive:
A frequent public speaker on assessment topics, Shepherd was instrumental in developing the IMS Global Learning Consortium's Question and Test Interoperability standard.
At the demonstration it was shown that it was possible to call Questionmark Perception via a pre-release version of the Tools Interoperability Framework from Blackboard, Moodle, Sakai and WebCT "As a Contributing Member of IMS, and having been deeply involved in developing the IMS Question and Test Interoperability specification, Questionmark regards the work of IMS as essential to the future of distributed learning," said Questionmark Founder and Chairman John Kleeman.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 20, 2000 Question Mark Corporation is offering a free software download that makes it possible to view questions in the newly adopted IMS Question and Test Interoperability Specification.