Al Sievers , who leads Jehovah's Witnesses Bible studies at the Quehanna Boot Camp, Clearfield County.
What does QBC stand for?
QBC stands for Quehanna Boot Camp (est. 1992; Pennsylvania Department of Corrections)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of QBC
We have 34 other meanings of QBC in our Acronym Attic
- Queensland Bed and Breakfast Association Inc. (Australia)
- Quebec Board of Black Educators, Inc. (Canada)
- Qatar British Business Forum (Doha, Qatar)
- Q.B. Boydstun Library (Fort Gibson, OK)
- Queensland Bloodstock Breeders Sales (Australia)
- Quick Bulletin Board System
- Quality Bus Corridor (Dublin Transportation Office; Dublin, Ireland)
- Quantitative Buffy Coat
- Queens Badminton Club (New York)
- Queer Black Cinema (film series and festival; New York)
- Query by Committee (algorithm)
- Quinault Baptist Church (Kennewick, WA)
- Queensland Blind Cricket Association
- Queensland Body Corporate Association (Australia)
- Quantin Binnah Community Centre (Australia)
- Quentin Burdick Center for Cooperatives (North Dakota State University; Fargo, ND)
- Quincy Beaches and Coastal Commission (Quincy, MA)
- Qatar Bahrain Causeway Foundation
- Quasi-Band Crystal Field
- Queensland Building Consulting Group (Cleveland, Queensland, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The $10 million Quehanna Boot Camp expansion project will enhance treatment efforts that already save Pennsylvania more than $16,330 for every inmate sent to the camp, according to a 1997 Office of the Auditor General report.
Rebecca Brown, since 2006, leads Bible study groups for inmates at the Quehanna Boot Camp, Clearfield County.